I've finished another project, working past my bedtime, even. I completed the hooded terry blanket "robe." And, while I made a few changes to the pattern, I do really like how it turned out.
I used a really chunky and fuzzy yarn, so it didn't take me very long to make this little snuggly. The increasing and decreasing was done a little differently than the pattern called for, making it a diamond instead of a square. I put the hood on the shorter and fatter end that way it will be wider to wrap around the baby's shoulders. I also added little ties so it can be tied up like a robe. I think its so cute and cuddly!
So, that's two projects down, only 4 more in the works...
|pink fuzzy snuggly "robe"|
|burrito style baby wrapper|